EXPRESSIONS of INTEREST - ALL OFFERS by Monday 30th of November 2020 at 4pm
This unique property with a potential of Dual street access presents numerous options as DEVELOPMENT for Grouped Dwellings - Villas or Townhouses on 2044m2 of LAND ZONED R40 Local Planning Scheme No.3. This unique property offers incredible convenience with excellent access to Scarborough Beach, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Schools, Cafes & Restaurants, Stirling Train Station, the list goes on and on, this property will not last!
- Home on 2044m2 of Land Zoned R40 (Local Planning Scheme No.3)
- Dual Street access from Pearl Parade and Greenwell Street
- 24.9m wide frontage
- LAND ZONED R40
- Development Potential for Grouped Dwellings - Villas or Townhouses
- Local Council - City of Stirling
- Ideal property to Land Bank or Develop now!
- n.b. Access to the Property Strictly by appointment - Call Mark on 0407 468 202
Approximate distances to amenities:
-1km to Scarborough Beach
-750m walk to Abbett Park Reserve
-2.2Kms to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
-500m walk to Deanmore Primary School
-4Kms to Churchlands Senior High School
-4.5Kms to Stirling Train Station
-14kms to Perth CBD
(n.b. all images for illustration purposes Only & Distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.