Why Rent when you can buy your own apartment!!
An excellent opportunity for a First Home Buyer, Investor or a Downsizer to purchase an affordable apartment in a fantastic Scarborough location at 60 Stanley Street, Scarborough.
- Stylish & spacious kitchen with more than ample cupboard space, tiled splash backs and stainless steel appliances including CHEF electric oven, electric cooktop & Westinghouse rangehood.
- Spacious living area with ceiling fan with direct access to your west facing balcony enjoying beautiful sunsets.
- Spacious master bedroom & second bedroom both featuring ceiling fan
- Bathroom featuring spacious shower, floor tiles & W/C
- Electric hot water system
- 1 car bay
- Ample off street parking for visitors
- Security screen windows & doors throughout
- Secure downstairs laundry area with available space for your washing machine & dryer.
- NBN Connected - Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- Council rates (City of Stirling) $1,339 p.a. (approx.)
- Water Corp rates $973 p.a. (approx.)
- Strata Fees $600 per qtr (approx.) includes Reserve Fund
- n.b. Photos of property taken pre-tenancy.
Approximate distances to amenities:
- 750m to Scarborough Beach (including Café's, Restaurants & Bars)
- 700m to Brighton Road Food Market
- 1km to Coles Scarborough
- 3.5km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 4km to Innaloo Shopping Centre
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximates)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.