Properties in Bayswater with subdivision potential like this rarely come to market on 726m2 Zoned R25. Presenting numerous options as a place to settle down or as an astute investment with the potential to subdivide into 2 street front lots. This property offers incredible convenience with excellent proximity to some fine amenities including schools, shopping centres, public transport, the list goes on and on.
- Home Located on 726m2 Zoned R25
- Large separate dining & lounge room to the front of the home
- Large kitchen area with ample cupboard space
- Evaporative cooling throughout the majority of the home
- Bathroom with shower & W/C
- Additional 3 good sized bedrooms with built in sliding robes
- Laundry & separate W/C
- Parking for at least 2 cars to the front of the house.
- Large private outdoor rear veranda area
- Current periodical lease in place for $420 per week
- Council Rates $1,721 p.a. approx. (City of Bayswater)
- Water Rates $1,179 p.a. approx.
N.B. images of house are from an earlier time when the home was vacant.
Proximity to Amenities:
- Less than 12km's to Perth CBD.
- Less than 4km drive to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 300m to public transport (bus) located on Walter Road East
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximate)