This unique corner property presents numerous options for investment or subdivision potential on 594m2 of LAND ZONED R30 (Subject to Council, WAPC & all other relevant approvals). N.B. This house may need to be retained under the City of Stirling Character Retention Guidelines Policy 3.1. This property is in a great location with excellent access to the Perth CBD, public transport, local schools, Galleria Shopping Centre, cafes & restaurants, the list goes on and on, this property will not last!
- Home on 594m2 of Land ZONED R30
- Potential duplex site
- 15.1m x 39.4m
- Local Council - City of Stirling
- Ideal property to land bank or develop now!
- Will be SOLD on an "AS IS" basis
- N.B. This house may need to be retained under the City of Stirling Character Retention Guidelines Policy 3.1.
- Water Rates $1,248 per annum approx.
- Council Rates: $1,646 per annum approx.
Approximate distances to amenities:
- 1.2Km to Coles Inglewood & 2.5Km to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 600m to Grand Promenade Reserve Park, playground & sporting facilities
- 300m walk to public transport (bus) located on Walter Road
- 200m walk to St Peters Primary School
- 900m walk to Inglewood Primary School
- 2.5Km to Chisolm Catholic College
- 6kms to Perth CBD
(n.b. all images for illustration purposes only and distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.