NEW PRICE OFFERS FROM $649,000
Situated in the highly desired suburb of Mount Lawley & walking distance to some of Perth's most frequented café's, restaurants & boutique shops, homes like this rarely come to market. Don't miss your chance to secure this beautiful home today!
- House situated on 384m2 of Land.
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, tiled splashbacks & quality BLANCO kitchen appliances including 5 burner gas stove cook top, extra wide oven, undermount rangehood
- Quality high gloss jarrah floorboards throughout the house.
- Extra high ceilings throughout the home
- Established front landscaped gardens & front grass lawn area.
- Separate living area with reverse cycle a/c simply perfect if you want a bit of private space to read or to just sit back & watch TV.
- Spacious & separate dining room coming off the kitchen area
- High ceilings throughout majority of the home
- Spacious master bedroom with reverse cycle A/C, WIR & quality renovated ensuite bathroom featuring stone benchtops, shower & w/c.
- Spacious 2nd & 3rd bedrooms.
- Second bathroom featuring a double sized shower with dual shower heads.
- Laundry to the rear of the home
- Additional linen cupboard simply perfect for additional storage
- Separate w/c
- Quality window treatments throughout the home
- Remote controlled garage door with secure parking for 2 cars.
- Security alarm system.
- Bosch gas hot water system
- Separate storeroom off of the garage area
- Council Rates: $1,647 per annum
- Water Rates: $1,009 per annum
Proximity to Amenities:
- 900m walk to Maylands train station.
- 200m to bus stop located on Guildford Road
- 4km to Perth CBD.
- 2km to Maylands Primary School & 2km to Mount Lawley High School
- 2km to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley.
- 2km to Beaufort St, Mount Lawley
- 1.5km to Coles Maylands
(n.b. all images for illustration purposes only & distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.