This well presented villa with spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living is located close to schools, parks, shopping centres & public transport.
- Extra large kitchen with Smeg S/S 5-burner gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven, rangehood, ample cupboard, pantry & benchtop space
- Spacious rear courtyard area with easy care gardens.
- Main bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, ceiling fan & wall mounted Kelvinator A/C unit.
- Good size 2nd bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- 3rd bedroom with built-in robe, could be also be used as a study
- Large semi-ensuite bathroom with shower & separate bath
- Fujitsu reverse cycle split system air-conditioner to kitchen/dining/living area
- Large laundry with cupboard space
- Security screens to all windows & doors
- Bosch gas hot water system
- Gas bayonet point to living area
- Strata Fees $350 per quarter (includes building insurance)
- Council Rates: $1,426.34 per annum
- Water Rates: $1,156.38 per annum
Proximity to Amenities:
- Only 7km's to Perth CBD.
- Less than 150m walk to Public Transport (Bus) located on Flinders Street.
- Only 2km to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre (with both Coles & Woolworths to choose from)
- Only 600m to the Western Australian Golf Club.
- Osborne Public library 3km drive.
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximate)