It is quite RARE for an opportunity like this come to market! Vacant Land in NORTH PERTH ready for you to start working with your builder. Positioned within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and on the city's door step.
Property Eligible for the $20,000 New Home Construction Grant - Conditions apply - call or email for further details.
- 565m2 of GREEN TITLE LAND
- Rectangle Shaped Block (11.24m x 50.31m)
- Retained, Cleared & ready to Build
- Fantastic Location
- City Views available from the 1st Floor
- Power, Water & Sewer Available
- Zoned R40 (local Council City of Vincent)
- Titles Due by End of November 2020
Distances to amenities:
- 300m to Angove street cafes, restaurants & retail
- 250m to Public Transport (Bus) located on Fitzgerald Street
- 500m to Public Transport (Bus) located on William Street
- 300m to North Perth Plaza Shopping Centre (includes Coles North Perth)
- 750m to Hyde Park
- 1.5Km to Edith Cowan University (Mt Lawley Campus)
- 700m to North Perth Primary School
- 1.5Km to Mt Lawley Senior High School
- 2.5km to Perth CBD
- 1.2Km to Mt. Lawley Precinct
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.