It is quite RARE for an opportunity like this come to market! Vacant Land in NORTH PERTH ready for you to start working with your builder. Positioned within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and on the city's door step.
Property Eligible for all Government Grants - Conditions apply - call or email for further details.
$15,000 HomeBuilder Grant
$10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- 368m2 of Survey Strata Land with additional 112m2 Driveway access
- Fantastic location
- Block Dimensions (20.1m x 18.3m)
- Cleared & Ready to Build
- New Fencing & New Retaining installed
- Titles Available very Soon!
- Zoned R40 (local Council City of Vincent)
- Potential City Views available from the 1st Floor
- Power, Water & Sewer Available
Distances to amenities:
- 250m to Angove street cafes, restaurants & retail
- 200m to Public Transport (Bus) located on Fitzgerald Street
- 450m to North Perth Plaza Shopping Centre (includes Coles North Perth)
- 800m to Hyde Park
- 500m to North Perth Primary School
- 1.3Km to Edith Cowan University (Mt Lawley Campus)
- 1.3Km to Mt Lawley Senior High School
- 3km to Perth CBD
- 1.3Km to Mt. Lawley Precinct
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.