It is quite RARE for an opportunity like this come to market! Vacant Land in INGLEWOOD ready for you to start working with your builder. Positioned within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and on the city's door step.
Property Eligible for all Government Grants - Conditions apply - call or email for further details.
$15,000 HomeBuilder Grant
$10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- 250m2 of STREET FRONT BLOCK
- Fantastic location
- Block Dimensions (16.6m x 15.1m)
- Cleared & Ready to Build
- Titles Available May 2020!
- Zoned R30 (local Council City of Stirling)
- Power, Water & Sewer Available
Approximate distances to amenities:
- 1.2Km to Coles Inglewood & 2.5Km to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 600m to Grand Promenade Reserve Park, Playground & Sporting Facilities
- 300m walk to Public Transport (Bus) located on Walter Road
- 200m walk to St Peters Primary School
- 900m walk to Inglewood Primary School
- 2.5Km to Chisolm Catholic College
- 6kms to Perth CBD
(n.b. all images for illustration purposes only and distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.